Panties GM intern Application!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Panties GM intern Application!

Post  ThePanties on Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:12 am

Name: Gavin

IGN: Panties

Time Zone: Central Time

Date Joined:I joined LunarMS on May 31, 2014.

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: I can be active for about 5-6 hours a day most of the time, and then I'm usually on at night till about 4 AM. Other than that its pretty much my life.

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master: I am applying for LunarMS because Lunar was recently down for a while, and when it came up i noticed they only have about 2 GM's around the server. I think I would be a big help with the server by getting on and watching the server while maybe the other GM's can't be on at the time. I also wanted to apply to just to host more GM events, help others with anything they need and if they had any questions. Not only will i host GM events but  will try to catch most of the people who try to hack on the server and just keep the server nice without hackers.

Why should we accept you?: I think you should accept me because I could dedicate my time into the server to help out and just be on when not everyone can be on. Another reason you should accept me is i used to own my server once back in the day, So I know most of the command [although I'm going to have to refresh up on them]. One last thing is that I'm very friendly, I will be patient with the members and help them any way that i can. All in all I just really like to help people.

What can you contribute to our server?: I can contribute my time into the server. I also can contribute help on forums and in game, also i can catch hackers and I would just help out as much as I can.

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: I would try to settle both of the players down. If it were a fellow GM than I would tell him to say sorry to the player since he is a GM. I would tell them to get along and not fight because it will get you no where and that to just play the server and have fun!

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: Well first I would give them about 2 warnings, and if that player kept on hacking I would most likely just ban that person right on the spot and tell them to make a ban appeal. If they only did it like once and they did stop I would jail them for about an hour.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot: Well, I do have some server experience.... although they have only been on my own server. Which means I was level 6. I don't have a screenshot sadly.. because i recently bought a new laptop so i don't have the pictures anymore. :/

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: No i have never resigned from a staff position and i never would want to.

What would you do if you are not accepted?: If I were not accepted, I still would help out on LunarMS with helping new comers get started on rebirths or if they needed anything other than that, and I would just still play the server as usual, and if I the chance the re-apply i probably would try to apply again.

Other Comments: Thanks for reading my application and hope you like me as GM Intern for LunarMS!

Last edited by ThePanties on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:23 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Color was camouflage into the website.)

ThePanties
Noobie

IGN : Panties
Lunar Points : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Panties GM intern Application!

Post  tea on Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:44 am

I can confirm that you did not join LunarMS May 27th. I was logged in the day it said "Panties has joined LunarMS!" And that was not May 27th, because I wasn't on due to school. <: I'm pretty sure you joined Saturday, May 31st. This application is locked for a week or until proven otherwise.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
need help? pm [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
tea

IGN : tea
Lunar Points : -40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top