Toasted's GM Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Toasted's GM Application

Post  Toasted on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:30 am

Name: Matt

IGN: Toasted

Time Zone: Atlantic

Date Joined: Not quite sure. I think it might have been May 27th or May 28th. So 10 days ago.

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: I am active 4-6 hours during weekdays and can be active 10 hours plus on weekends.

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master: I feel as if I can make the server a better place. I can add more fun to the server by hosting events, and doing other fun and creative things.

Why should we accept you?: I am loyal. I am mature. I am honest, smart, I have a funny personality (but will be serious at serious times). I am also online a lot of the time so I can keep the server under control. I.E hackers, players, fighting, players with problems, etc.

What can you contribute to our server?: I can create ideas for the server to make it better. Examples would be new event choices, more custom NPC's, things like that. I will also try to bring a positive and fun environment to the server.

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: If I saw two players fighting I would ask them to drop it. If they continued I would bring each one separate into the GM Map (Or any other map not in use) and ask them why they are fighting with the other player. Once I hear both sides I will try to come up with a conclusion. If they continue to fight I will threaten to jail them.
If game masters were fighting I might do the same thing but in a more casual way knowing that the GM's have talked to each other before.

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: I would make sure 100% that he is hacking and then ban him. Hacking is against the rules.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot:
Server Name: TunaMS
Version: v83
Level GameMaster: Not sure. I was the top level which I think is 5 but it might be 3.
Screenshot: None. This happened awhile ago and I have gotten a new fresh computer since then.
EDIT: If you do not believe me, I have the owner on Facebook. He May or may not have screenshots of me but he can definitely say that I was a GM for that server.

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: No I have not.

What would you do if you are not accepted?: If I was not accepted I would probably continue to play LunarMS but not as often. I would try again in the future.

Other Comments: Mature, loyal, honest, funny guy who loves to play Maplestory.

Last edited by Toasted on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Toasted
Noobie

IGN : Toasted
Lunar Points : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Toasted's GM Application

Post  Dupetion on Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:59 pm

I'm Totally agrea to add him as a game master,
i think u can give him a chance to show him self at work of game master  king 
im sure he have alots of ideas that can help and sepport the server 100%

from the topic post if his information i think that will be a test to see if he can handle the hard work of bean a Game Master  bounce 

but of course need to be tested first... he saying he had some expirince already at another server TunaMS
well i never heard of that server  study  , but so be it...
if he know how to use the commands, know all the rules, friendly to server and players, respacted and 0% agnorer (gm that never lisining to players)
and know how to handle with events quests than there is no questions about it but to gm him for a while till 100% he can be gm forever

or make some quests for him like get 2k Rb (to see that he really want gm. its make him wont make funny mistakes that can de-gm him because he had hard way to get gm.....
and make some more quests for example
1)give few ideas for the server.
2)be fully active at the forum.
3)make a video for the server.
4)collect 200 Golden Leafs.
5)vote by all the players at the main website that he can be gm.
6)get Vote Points 30 witch is a 5 days of voting (morning,evening,midnight).

(i think all my quests for gating gm are easy to do and worth it because we speaking about game master after all   Cool 

so i wish u luck player of becoming gm  queen 
Dupetion

IGN : Dupetion
Lunar Points : 61

View user profile http://lunarms.cu.cc/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top