Saint GM Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saint GM Application

Post  TheSaint on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:44 pm

Name: James

IGN: Saint

Time Zone: London.

Date Joined: 6th June.

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: Very active.

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master: I'm always online, I have been in other servers and I know what to do.

Why should we accept you?: Active, help players out and welcome them to the server.

What can you contribute to our server?: I can give fun and host events for people who like that stuff and just help players out.

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: I would take 2 sides of the story and combine them both to either make it a good possible way or make it seem slighty better than the other.

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: I would watch him in action and if I see hacks I would ban him instantly.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot:

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: Never resigned.

What would you do if you are not accepted?: I would think on how to improve myself and my applications in the future.

TheSaint
Noobie

IGN : idk
Lunar Points : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saint GM Application

Post  Dupetion on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:10 pm

i like how everyone saying the same thing at that question ---> " How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict? "  lol! 

you all just making it diffrent version...

but anyway good luck with becoming a Game Master  king 
Dupetion

IGN : Dupetion
Lunar Points : 61

View user profile http://lunarms.cu.cc/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top