apex was here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

apex was here

Post  Apecks on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:39 am

Name: Alex

IGN: Apex, Apecks

Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00), I live in California, US

Date Joined: About 8 days ago, May 30th (forums and in-game)

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: I'm actually very active, on weekdays total time online could range from 2-4 hours, and on weekends 3-6 hours.

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master: I'm aware that the server has very recently restarted, and that the community is quickly growing. I'm basically applying so I can help out and improve the overall player experience at LunarMS. I'm familiar with gamemaster commands, events, and I have experience in dealing with situations that involve any rule-breaking activity. I've also seen that at times when I'm online there seems to be no GMs online, in which I hope I can help with.

Why should we accept you?: Not only are all my answers truthful, but I'm sure that a majority of the community can back me up. I am extremely active, and despite being here for only a week, I've definitely built a vast knowledge of LunarMS because of the old server I used to GM on being very similar to Lunar. I have helped many new members with questions of all sorts, and I've never come up short with an answer. I've even resorted to making a LunarMS FAQ in the "Guides and Tutorials" category to show my dedication towards this server. As humble as I want to sound, I feel I'm a friendly person, and I'm easy to talk to. I respect my superiors, and make sure to look at both sides of the story no matter what circumstances.

What can you contribute to our server?: I can help with almost any problem players might have, I can host fun events(WHICH I HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH!), I can be online when no other GMs are, and much more!

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: As I've said, in matters of conflict I don't like to favor one person over the other. I pretend as if I don't know them, and deal with the problem that way. Major things I'll pay attention to are what the two players think happened, how it started, etc. Under certain circumstances punishments will be handed out.

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: I've been previously taught to make sure the alleged "hacker" was actually hacking, which is exactly I'll do. If it was a screenshot or video posted on the forums, I'll make sure to review that thoroughly. If I have trouble deciding whether or not the player was hacking, I'll turn to my fellow GMs to get their opinion and make a final decision from there. If it was in-game, I'd warp to their location hidden, and make sure whether or not the player was hacking. If so, I'd ban them instantly and if there was anything they had to mention I would direct him to the "Ban Appeals" section.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot: I do have experience as a Game Master. I trialed and passed at a server called EnvyMS, which closed last year I believe. I also have trialed at many other servers, in which they all closed or went downhill. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If there needs to be any further verification I can provide the owner's Skype(if I still have it). And possibly more screenshots of the server.

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: I have resigned before, because of many reasons. Firstly, I saw that the server (Envy) was going downhill. Players started to decrease, server was on and off, and overall I started to feel as if no more players were joining. The owner had family issues, which led me to think that it'd be best if he would shut down the server(which had about 20-30 online at a time). These issues basically snowballed and summed up my resignation.

What would you do if you are not accepted?: I'll definitely continue to play and help others, and reapply in the future.

Other Comments: As vague as my application may seem, I just wanted to note that I am an extremely hard working person. Every single time I had been picked for a Game Master spot on any game, I've never disappointed. I make sure to not abuse any commands, and if I'm picked to be a GM at LunarMS, I'll put my best work into being a GM.

Apecks
Noobie

IGN : Apex
Lunar Points : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: apex was here

Post  Dupetion on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:41 pm

Good Luck man at becoming a Game Master  king 
Dupetion

IGN : Dupetion
Lunar Points : 61