LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cristo GM Application

Go down

Cristo GM Application Empty Cristo GM Application

Post  Cristo Fri 25 May 2018, 07:27

Name:  Christian Vargas

IGN:  Cristo

Time Zone: UTC -5 CDT

Date Joined:  I'm currently not sure when exactly I joined but, its been over a month

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?:  Approx. 4-5 hours daily throughout the week(Mostly overnight) and on weekends around 7-8 hours.

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master:  I want to be able to help others in a more effective way and be able to test every item in the database to find bugs and glitches that we might need to attend. (Already found some)

Why should we accept you?:  I'm a quick learner, Love to help, believe I can provide a gap close on the gm online time and I'm Bilingual (Spanish and English)

What can you contribute to our server?: Fresh perspective, Great attitude and Positivity as far as emotional support. Hopefully solutions to those in need and, try to find bugs/glitches and keep a log them so I can later present to Ash or any other admin/moderator.

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: I would try to put myself in the shoes of each player and resolve the conflict in a way both are happy and nothing extreme happens. (I.E. Player quitting LunarMS) But if I have no solution to the problem myself I would try to talk it over with a fellow Gm/Admin for their input and ultimately if there's no immediate solution, Mute or jail Both individuals  for a set period of time in hopes that they both reflect on what they have said/done.

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: I would thoroughly investigate if they are in fact hacking. If they were; record the act, by video or Screenshot and jail/ban depending on the offence.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot:  I created my own server for Myself and family but never had experience on a popular server. And I don't have any proof of the server I made  because its been over 4-5 years and since then I've changed computers 5-6 times.

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: I've never been given the opportunity.

What would you do if you are not accepted?:  Remain helping people in game as well as out of it, but ultimately contribute as much as I can to this server, players and GM's as well.

Other Comments:  I'm not even sure that I deserve a spot as a Gm but, I do want to be able to help out as far as finding bugs/glitches and helping other players. I can bring a lot to the table as far as language comprehension for the Latino players being one Myself, and a fresh/fun/fair perspective on problems and ideas for the server in hopes to be even better than what it is. I Thank everyone that took the time to read the application, any comments or suggestions are welcomed.

Cristo
Noobie

IGN : Cristo
Lunar Points : 12

Back to top Go down