LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applying for GM

Go down

Applying for GM Empty Applying for GM

Post  wolflover29 Mon 04 Jun 2018, 08:57

Name: Steven Larino

IGN: wolf

Time Zone: Eastern time

Date Joined: 06/02/2018

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: Very active, but I work in real life, if you need my work schedule I can tell you the days and time I work.

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master: Always wanted to be a GM because it seemed fun and know how to deal with trolls and hackers

Why should we accept you?: Active and know how to handle trolls and hackers

What can you contribute to our server?: Good service.

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: Try to listen to people what they say and try to give out advises what not to do, trying to be friendly with no cursing or getting angry. I would give 2 warnings, the last one is up to the owner if should ban or jail the persons account if they don't stop.

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: I would jail them and give a strict wanring, if done again. I talk to owner if I can ban the hacker.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot: None

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: No.

What would you do if you are not accepted?: I wait again and try applying again.

Other Comments: LunarMS for life! <3

wolflover29
Noobie

IGN : wolf
Lunar Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum