LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Unable to log on to the game server*

3 posters

Go down

*Unable to log on to the game server* Empty *Unable to log on to the game server*

Post  DuckiSoup Fri 08 Jun 2018, 03:51

Heya,

The website indicates that the server is *online* and has online players, yet when I select my character and *start* the game it signs off to the main login screen with the message: "Unable to log on to the game server. Please try again later."

Am I missing something here?

Cheers,

DuckiSoup
Noobie

IGN : DuckiSoup
Lunar Points : 4

Back to top Go down

*Unable to log on to the game server* Empty Re: *Unable to log on to the game server*

Post  Flux Fri 08 Jun 2018, 04:49

I'm having the exact same issue right now. Just started playing less than 48 hours ago. I'm on windows 10, 64-bit.

Flux
Noobie

IGN : N/A
Lunar Points : 6

Back to top Go down

*Unable to log on to the game server* Empty Re: *Unable to log on to the game server*

Post  Cristo Fri 08 Jun 2018, 11:10

You Guys Both extracted the Wz files with the client into a fresh v83 setup?
Have you guys disabled antivirus and every firewall on your system?(Windows Defender included & Antivirus)
Made sure that the antivirus didn't delete anything automatically?

Cristo
Noobie

IGN : Cristo
Lunar Points : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  DuckiSoup Fri 08 Jun 2018, 13:36

Cristo wrote:You Guys Both extracted the Wz files with the client into a fresh v83 setup?
Have you guys disabled antivirus and every firewall on your system?(Windows Defender included & Antivirus)
Made sure that the antivirus didn't delete anything automatically?

In regards to extracting Wz files with the client into a fresh v0.83 setup, indeed was the case.
Also, my antivirus initially flagged the Wz file contents as a virus but I recovered the deleted files and made an exclusion for the game.

PS; this started happening after 2-3hours playing the game, that's why I thought it might be a server inspection/maintenance.

**Update(fix): I deleted Wz files and downloaded them again, this seemed to have solved the issue!

DuckiSoup
Noobie

IGN : DuckiSoup
Lunar Points : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristo Sat 09 Jun 2018, 10:04

Glad you got it to work!~ any other issues please let us know through here or the server discord.

Cristo
Noobie

IGN : Cristo
Lunar Points : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down