a reintroduction

Go down

a reintroduction

Post  shouyou on Mon 23 Jul 2018, 01:29

hi!! so...! i'm sarah (or you can call me shou/shouyou as my ign is shouyou haha) i'm 22 yrs old. i work at a parrot sanctuary during the day, so i'll be active in the evenings!! i like to read, write, play games, and watch anime. if you can't tell by my ign, haikyuu is one of my favorite anime. (i will prob never shut up about it Razz). hinata shouyou is my fave character from there, thus my ign.

i suppose you are wondering why i'm an admin. well -- i was an admin back when i originally played lunar in 2013/14! and it seems like ash wants to keep me a part of the team, so here i am. Smile i'm honored to still be here! i'll have to reintroduce myself to everything, but i'll help the best i can!!!

i guess that sums up my intro. if you have any questions, just approach me in game or whatever. nice to meet everyone! i look forward to playing again!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
from the concrete. need help? pm [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
shouyou

IGN : shouyou
Lunar Points : -42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum