Peach's Intern Application

Go down

Re: Peach's Intern Application

Post  madhouse on Mon 01 Oct 2018, 01:13

In my time seeing Izzy GM on other private servers, she always puts forth a great amount of passion, effort, and determination when it comes to helping out players and hosting events. With every private server she joins, she's always buzzing to get into every nook and cranny of both its gameplay and community aspects; in other words, she goes hard, and is an enthusiastic player. That said, I believe she would be a fine asset for contributing to this server as a GM.
madhouse
Noobie

IGN : madhouse
Lunar Points : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evil on Mon 01 Oct 2018, 01:02

Izzy's always been a really helpful, kind and patient person! I'm sure she'll do wonderfully as a GM Very Happy
Evil
Noobie

IGN : Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Notorious on Thu 27 Sep 2018, 00:56

Back on Arctic, I was a Supervisor/Head GM and I actually ended up hiring Izzy (Peach) as a GM on the server. She brought a lot of knowledge, strength, and commitment to the position. Moderating all the GM's at the time, Izzy was one of the few that stood out to me in terms of performance and her overall effort and attitude in dealing with tough situations. Apart from that, on the LunarMS discord, she is always quick to help and answer questions thoroughly. It would honestly be a shame to not hire her cause she brings a lot of positive qualities to the overall environment. So +1 from me, Good luck!
Notorious
Noobie

IGN : Notorious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Core on Wed 26 Sep 2018, 04:22

Izzy has experience in dealing with high traffic, high stress scenarios and environments and in the past, has handled them wonderfully. She's a natural mediator and has the attitude, perseverance and sense of humor to excel in the role. All and all, she's qualified for the job
Core
Noobie

IGN : Core

View user profile http://gamegrit.com, http://pokemonuranium.co

Back to top Go down

Peach's Intern Application

Post  Peach on Sun 23 Sep 2018, 07:29

Name: Izzy

IGN: Peach

Time Zone: (UTC-8:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Date Joined: September 6, 2018

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: About 3-4 hours Mondays through Thursdays, and then practically all day on Fridays and weekends

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master: Just thought I'd give it a try! I adore this server and all of its features, and figured I would apply myself in a way to participate in the dealings of LunarMS beyond the scope of a regular player. I see a lot of potential here, and I hope that with a push in the right direction, this place can be transformed into a truly immersive experience for a whole bunch of people, including the current player base.

Why should we accept you?: I am the complete package of fun, professionalism, and determination wrapped up with a nice little bow. When I commit to a server, I stick with it until the very end - or until circumstances outside of my control force me to pull away. In my daily interactions, I do whatever I can to make other people smile, at the very least. In other words, I believe I possess all the necessary - as well as a few supplemental - qualities every Game Master should strive toward: loyalty, compassion, enthusiasm, and the willingness to work at an issue relentlessly until it's solved.

What can you contribute to our server?: Active hospitality, patience, and a constant eye and ear in all aspects of the server, including support, bug reports, and suggestions of all kinds (including new event ideas).

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: I would take time to listen to both sides and gauge the severity of the conflict before coming up with as much of a neutral solution as possible. I would not lean toward either side because although Game Masters are the authorities and the players are essentially what make a server possible, they are both human and of course have their grievances, as well as the ability to make mistakes. Though if either side were to act out in a way less than appropriate, I would not hesitate in discouraging such behavior with the promise of disciplinary action, should it continue.

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: I would screenshot/record any suspicious activity possible before reporting it to my superiors, if I was unsure. In any other case, I would take immediate action while still gathering all the necessary evidence and report it to the other Game Masters for logging purposes.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot:

HawtMaple v142 (I believe it was), in early 2016 - Intern
First screenshot is courtesy of my sister:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ArcticMS v83, in late 2016/early 2017 - Intern
TW - Full inventory:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: I resigned from both of my positions as Intern. When I first staffed at HawtMaple, I was young and clearly inexperienced. Needless to say, this resulted in less-than-favorable behavior on my end and I pulled out before I could do any more damage. I did have everyone's best interests at heart, but I just wasn't cut out for the job. As for ArcticMS, I staffed with significantly more success and after a while simply decided that it was time to step down.

What would you do if you are not accepted?: If I were to be denied, I would continue on the way I did before: simply happy to be here.

Other Comments: A huge thank you to anyone who takes the time to read through my application. I'm grateful to have had this opportunity, and I look forward to any response. I love you
Peach
Noobie

IGN : Peach
Lunar Points : 17

View user profile http://snowingforest.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down