LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breadd's Gm Application !

2 posters

Go down

Breadd's Gm Application ! Empty Breadd's Gm Application !

Post  Jowardd Sat 10 Nov 2018, 14:22

Name: Joward

IGN: Breadd

Time Zone: Singapore Timing .

Date Joined: Today ?

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?:Probably weekends and after 9pm

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master: Uhmmm I would like to revieve the jq events since i'm not the best at jq but been hosting jq events at other ms

Why should we accept you?: Friendly , reasonable .

What can you contribute to our server?: Jq Events , Frequent Events and helping out players when they first join this server . Making them feel home and not abused or feeling inferior.

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: Sort things out , listening to both side of the story and come up with a neutral reasoning and being reasonble to both parties before deciding anything harsh .

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: Won't instant ban but find out why are they doing this and would kindly advise them not to anymore . Warnings will be given but if there are still consistent in hacking , ban will be excuted

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot:

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: Honestly , I have not . Once loyal , always a loyal staff to the company . If the company / community is falling , would try my very best to patch things up .

What would you do if you are not accepted?: I would try again and hopefully improving myself to a better being to be able to contribute more and be more useful to the community

Other Comments: Hope to be working with you .

Jowardd
Noobie

IGN : Breadd
Lunar Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Breadd's Gm Application ! Empty Re: Breadd's Gm Application !

Post  Ice Mon 12 Nov 2018, 05:18

I’m going to lock your application. Rules state :
“Requirements:
-Be a member of the LunarMS community (in-game) for at least one week.”

I will unlock it on the 16th.

-Ice,
Ice
Ice

IGN : Ice
Lunar Points : -66

Back to top Go down