space's intern application

Go down

space's intern application

Post  space on Tue 13 Nov 2018, 02:51

Name: Howard

IGN: space

Time Zone: EST

Date Joined: Beginning of November.

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: I can be active for at least 5 hours a day

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master: The reason why I am applying for this position is because I feel that this server needs more events. As of right now, looking through the events text channel in Discord, there is an average of 1 event a day. The current player base spends most of their time sitting in the FM channel afking. With the increase amount of active GMs, being able to host events will allow for players to participate in these events and communicate more with the community. With this, this may also be able to attract new players into this server and make grow our community.

Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because I come from a player level mindset. Coming from a player mindset, I have the ability to connect with players and understand where they are coming from to form a proper response which I believe is a very important asset. With that, I am also able to switch gears and act on a professional level when necessary.

What can you contribute to our server?: What I can contribute to Lunar is hosting events for players that are looking for something to do so that we can keep the community lively with things to do. I understand that over saturating the server with events also has it downsides as it reduces the value of event trophies, but at the current rate that events are being hosted I believe that we can up the amount by two or three more events throughout the day.

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: Player and GM conflicts can be very frustrating at times and may lead the GMs to abuse or threaten the players with their powers too quickly resolve the situation. I am very optimistic and patient so I don't get frustrated or mad often. In many real world situations I tend to take a step back and assess the situation in order to formulate a proper response that will benefit both parties.

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: If I were to encounter a hacker I would start recording and continually ask if the player is there. I believe that a good amount of time is 5 minutes. If within that 5 minutes I don't receive a response then I will take the appropriate action and ban the player.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot: I unfortunately do not have any experience as a GM. Even though I lack the experience I am a quick learner and can adapt.

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: N/A

What would you do if you are not accepted?: Continue being a member of the Lunar community and enjoy the friendly atmosphere that brought me here.

Other Comments: I would like to thank everyone that took the time to read through my application and I am more than happy to respond to questions, criticisms, or concerns the community may have.

space
Noobie

IGN : space
Lunar Points : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: space's intern application

Post  ddaeng on Wed 14 Nov 2018, 04:57

SARAH'S STAMP OF APPROVAL!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
need help? pm [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
ddaeng

IGN : ddaeng
Lunar Points : -38

View user profile

Back to top Go down