Frieky's GM Application

Go down

Frieky's GM Application

Post  Frieky on Mon 10 Dec 2018, 09:39

Name: Ryan (Call me Ry  Smile )

IGN: Frieky

Time Zone: CST (Central Standard Time)

Date Joined:
I'm not too sure on the exact date. I'd say around 12/05/2018, Refer to Other Comments

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: On average 5+ Hrs a day on the days that I work. I currently spend 8+ Hours in-game on days when I'm off from work.

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master: Reasons that I am applying to be a Game Master for Lunar is too help out on the server with online players.

Why should we accept you?: From the days that I have been on this server, I see majority of GM's maintaining to the local players (Players that have been here the longest). I understand this because of the loyalty aspect, But it can also turn off the new, incoming players.

What can you contribute to our server?: My contributions to this server I believe would be very beneficial. I'm good with people, and I enjoy helping & communicating with others. I've been on alot recently and can see improvement by converting new players to loyal players.

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?:

Conflict between players

• Separate the players

• Have a one on one conversation regarding the issue with each player

• Gather as much information from each player (Witness's if possible)

• solve the issue as needed whether it be with punishment needed, or just a stern warning.

Conflict between Game Masters / players
This matter I take more seriously as it could have worse results if not solved

• Obtain as much information & evidence of the problem as possible

• Get in touch with a higher ranking GM

• send said person the evidence

• Defuse the situation

• have a one on one between the Game master(s) / player(s)

• Use witness's to gain more knowledge of the incident

• Solve problem as needed whether punishment is needed or stern warning.

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: From my past experience's I have learned the best way to deal with a hacker is video record them doing whatever abuse they are doing and Immediately ban & save the evidence in case of an appeal. I have zero tolerance when it comes to hackers as they ruin the game for other players trying to have fun and accomplish their own goals.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot: I do have experience as a Game Master from a few servers. I was rank 3 (It has been awhile, so I do not remember exactly.) I do not have any evidence as it has been awhile and i have reset my computer since.

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: I have never resigned from a position of authority (intern, GM, etc.)

What would you do if you are not accepted?: If not accepted I would continue playing the server and try again in 2 weeks when available.

Other Comments: I did read the rules, And it states I must be active in-game on the server for a week.
It has not quite been a week for me, But I have been very active on the server and have learned alot about it already. I am only applying to help with the server as I've already had people request me to put in an application.
I really see the server as needing a GM to focus on new, incoming players. This would be a tremendous help as the server can gain new, loyal, players.
Frieky
Frieky
Noobie

IGN : Frieky
Lunar Points : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frieky's GM Application

Post  PsyTrancee on Mon 10 Dec 2018, 10:07

+1 Great guy, knows how to handle situations definitely deserves looking into and having the opportunity to join the GM team Smile

PsyTrancee
Noobie

IGN : PsyTrance
Lunar Points : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frieky's GM Application

Post  The White House on Thu 13 Dec 2018, 17:13

+1 Yeah mate go for it Frieky!

The White House
Noobie

IGN : WhiteHouse