GM application

Go down

GM application

Post  shermannzy on Mon 10 Dec 2018, 20:23

Name:Sherman

IGN:Sun

Time Zone: UTC+8

Date Joined: can't remember the exact date but i think was around when the server came back up.

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: around 10-12hours a day.

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master: i feel like the server needed a active GM during the timezone ive stated above after realizing that during late afternoon till nighttime, theres rarely any GM online due to the difference in timezone, which i think if Lunar had a GM from SEA timezone, it will greatly benefit the server and the players within that timezone. which is the reason why ive decided to try applying as a game master.

Why should we accept you?: you should only accept me if you think my reason is plenty and also if im up for the position and responsibility. Smile

What can you contribute to our server?: friendly, fair and enjoyable environment for old and new players.

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: look at the problem in a bigger picture and not show favourtism

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: double confirm if its hacking, provide sufficient evidence and ask for permission to give that player a ban.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot: no i do not have any experience.

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: nope

What would you do if you are not accepted?: Continue as a player. Smile

Other Comments: thanks for reading. again.

shermannzy
Noobie

IGN : Mr.G
Lunar Points : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM application

Post  Sebastian on Thu 13 Dec 2018, 04:59

goodluck i love u
Sebastian
Sebastian
Noobie

IGN : Sebby
Lunar Points : -82

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice on Thu 13 Dec 2018, 22:58

I see you've added a bit to the same application you posted last time. I was wondering where I saw this forum name & post before and why it looked familiar. Hehe.

-Ice,.
Ice
Ice

IGN : Ice
Lunar Points : -72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuu on Sun 30 Dec 2018, 19:32

=O Sun Best of luck Razz

Ryuu
Noobie