Praveen's GM application

Go down

Praveen's GM application

Post  PraveenKumar on Fri 21 Dec 2018, 13:41

Name: Praveen Kumar

IGN: Praveen

Time Zone: GMT+8

Date Joined: 28 October 2018

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: 4+ hours weekdays / 6+ hours weekends

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master: Honestly, I don't often see GMs being active at night or in the afternoon (my timezone). Hence, activities that attract and keep players online such as events are rarely hosted during those times. Therefore, I would like to help server grow by hosting more events that players like.

Why should we accept you?: Because I will be active during those times where other GMs are not around.

What can you contribute to our server?: Events, many. Also, server's development (features). See my dev app.

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: Mute > Warning > Jail > Ban

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: Stalk. If hack affects server big time, ban, else warning/jail.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot: No.

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: No

What would you do if you are not accepted?: Nothing.

Other Comments: I'm Praveen Kumar, 22nd generation of the Kumar family. Nice to meet you.

PraveenKumar
Noobie

IGN : N/A
Lunar Points : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down