lysb's Intern Application.

Go down

lysb's Intern Application.

Post  lysb on Wed 26 Dec 2018, 18:28

Name: Char

IGN: lysb

Time Zone: GMT +8

Date Joined: June 2018

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: Tentatively 5 hours or more.

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master: I see that there is no game masters active during the time of afternoon and night for time zone GMT+8 and I find that players are really looking forward for events during that period of time.

Why should we accept you?: I do enjoy hosting and playing events both also I can reach out to players easily for their feedback as I am sociable and have been playing for awhile which is enough for me to speak from the player's point of view. Personally, I have some events in mind to try out. In addition, I am responsible and disciplined.

What can you contribute to our server?: I am willing to help players around and organise multiple events as much as I could to entertain the players.

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: Observe first and take action next. I'll remain neutral while help solving conflict. Serious conflict involving defamation and profanities between players might then proceed to warning, jailing and banning. Serious conflict between game masters will be reported to head GM or owner.

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: Observe and take action next. Warning will be given first. The second time, player will be jailed and third, I'd proceed to banning.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot: Yes. ZakuraMS version 83. It was kinda a messy server I think my level was high enough as I held the database? No, I do not have the screenshots anymore. Sad

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: No.

What would you do if you are not accepted?: Continue playing Lunar as usual, hoping for new interns and game masters also more events in the future.

Other Comments: -

lysb
Noobie

IGN : lysb
Lunar Points : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down