LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=]'s GM Intern Application

Go down

=]'s GM Intern Application Empty =]'s GM Intern Application

Post  ZacSpaceEfron Thu 24 Jan 2019, 00:02

Name: Zac

IGN: =]

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (UTC - 5)

Date Joined: January 3

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: I manage my business from 7am-4pm EST Mon-Fri. After those hours I'm on lunar for about 6-7 hours. 6pm-12am EST. I am very after later in the day and always available on discord.

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master: I would like to become more involved in the server and help out with management & coding in the future.

Why should we accept you?: I want to contribute to the community as much as possible and use past experiences to help benefit and grow the server. I have prior experience and believe that I would be 100% capable of fulfilling this role for you and the community.

What can you contribute to our server?: I would like to bring more events to players in a similar time zone as I am. Currently most events are hosted later at night not giving some players an opportunity to participate. I believe I can take past experiences to help bring new future ideas to the server and grow the community. Some of our players aren't here to rebirth and grind the game out. They are here to converse and have a good time with friends. I want to make sure that they can enjoy their time online as much as possible and let everyone have the some opportunities.

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: I would calm the situation down by moving to a separate map and hear the situation from both sides. I would then proceed to help out if possible and if the conflict was not resolved and a player was not cooperating I would most likely separate them and deal with them one on one.

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: First, get proof of them hacking. Depends on the type of hacking, proof of duping, or hacking in game is a perm ban. Using programs and scripts (botting) would first result in jail. Catching the same user again would result in ban with proof.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot: I have prior CM role (1 year ago) and minor coding for NPC's for a v62 server (3 years ago). I do not have SS's of the servers. both servers have since been shut down by the owner.

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: I have never resigned from a staff position, If I knew of a time that I would not be able to get on the server for a few days I would let the staff and community know.

What would you do if you are not accepted?: I would still continue to help the community as much as I can, relay any information needed to staff, and enjoy my time on the server!

Other Comments: I appreciate your consideration of me being apart of the team! I'd like to help in any way I can for the server.

ZacSpaceEfron
Noobie

IGN : Zac
Lunar Points : 3

Back to top Go down