LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to Lunar MS

2 posters

Go down

New to Lunar MS Empty New to Lunar MS

Post  tonybolony Sun 03 Feb 2019, 05:02

Hey guys im very new to this server so far i love it. I just want some info about why I'am not able to put skill points onto several third and 4rth job skills for my Bucc. Im guessing this is how its suppose to be. For context, i lvld up straight to 200 at the beginner area with Peter than i went and got all my 4 jobs. I tried the @maxskills but still i don't have the ability to use all my skills. Anyways, I'm guessing its because some skills are too OP like transformation and super transform but idk. Also I have no clue what rebirths are if anyone can give me a quick rundown I would very much appreciate it. So far the server has exceeded my expectations. More people should give this server a try. Thank you!

tonybolony
Noobie

IGN : tonesbolon
Lunar Points : 6

Back to top Go down

New to Lunar MS Empty Re: New to Lunar MS

Post  Ash Mon 04 Feb 2019, 22:10

tonybolony wrote:Hey guys im very new to this server so far i love it. I just want some info about why I'am not able to put skill points onto several third and 4rth job skills for my Bucc. Im guessing this is how its suppose to be. For context, i lvld up straight to 200 at the beginner area with Peter than i went and got all my 4 jobs. I tried the @maxskills but still i don't have the ability to use all my skills. Anyways, I'm guessing its because some skills are too OP like transformation and super transform but idk. Also I have no clue what rebirths are if anyone can give me a quick rundown I would very much appreciate it. So far the server has exceeded my expectations. More people should give this server a try. Thank you!

Welcome to LunarMS tonybolony! some bucc skills have been disabled due to them causing DC's.

Rebirthing is when when you reach level 200 you can rebirth to level1 again and gain 1 rebirth point. the more rebirths you have the stronger you are. the aim is to save different skills you might want and carry on rebirthing!

click here to join our discord if you need more help

also might be worth checking this out too : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ash
Owner
Owner

IGN : Ash
Lunar Points : 35

https://lunarms.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down