LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MagicBunny's ban appel

2 posters

Go down

MagicBunny's ban appel Empty MagicBunny's ban appel

Post  MagicBunny Wed 06 Feb 2019, 21:34

IGN:MagicBunny
Account ID:icebear
Who banned you:Ryuu
Reason for ban:[GM] Roar - before 1,000 rebirth's
Why you deserve to be unbanned:i really like the friendly community and feel terrible I tried to cheat and lie most other servers I have played I have never made so many friends or got a guild so fast & it sucks because like I'm not an angel but I can swear I wont hack again.

______
didn't know about the format sorry this is what I wrote before.
---------------------
well obviously I was busted. for packet editing the skill [GM ROAR] without having 1,000 rebirth's & I lied about it to a GM saying "it was a normal roar"  I know I shouldn't be unban but I really enjoy this server so much I really wanted to just rebirth faster and now I feel so drained because of how much botless effort I put into the game all I did was that and it was devastating to spend all that time for nothing if I may say I edited it at 137 rebirth's after my I got my MSI but I'm willing to start over again if it mean's being unban. but anyways i'm really sorry for cheating and I accept whatever kind of decision you make on this note thanks.
MagicBunny
MagicBunny
Noobie

IGN : MagicBunny
Lunar Points : 5

Back to top Go down

MagicBunny's ban appel Empty Re: MagicBunny's ban appel

Post  Ice Wed 06 Feb 2019, 23:39

It's also been brought to our attention that not only have you packet edited in GM roar, you also have used auto-pet feeding. And the fact that you admitted to lying does not give us the faith that you wont do it again. No matter how many friends you have. Have you bothered to check out our Rules post at all? Any sort of Botting/Macroing/Packet Editing/Exploits is not tolerated here. Maybe give it a good long look over and we'll consider giving you a second shot.

-Ice,.
Ice
Ice

IGN : Ice
Lunar Points : -66

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicBunny Wed 06 Feb 2019, 23:42

Ice wrote:It's also been brought to our attention that not only have you packet edited in GM roar, you also have used auto-pet feeding. And the fact that you admitted to lying does not give us the faith that you wont do it again. No matter how many friends you have. Have you bothered to check out our Rules post at all? Any sort of Botting/Macroing/Packet Editing/Exploits is not tolerated here. Maybe give it a good long look over and we'll consider giving you a second shot.

-Ice,.
no that is not true I was saying that somebody else was doing so I don't know what you heard but that's a lie from somebody that's mad because they thought I was being rude....
MagicBunny
MagicBunny
Noobie

IGN : MagicBunny
Lunar Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice Wed 06 Feb 2019, 23:45

Point still stands. Read our Rules : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And we'll consider it. Have a nice day.

-Ice,.
Ice
Ice

IGN : Ice
Lunar Points : -66

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: