LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bann appeal

4 posters

Go down

Bann appeal Empty Bann appeal

Post  dogs Mon 01 Apr 2019, 06:43

IGN: cats and dogs I think? book? eggs? I'm not sure I dont remember
Account ID: my account USERNAME is cats and cats2
Who banned you: I forgot
Reason for ban: map crash
Why you deserve to be unbanned:
um ok well basically I was just sitting in FM one day and I over-heard this guy GM being like "sit next to me" and this one girl ignored him and he was like "wow". So then he ran away because he was sad and wanted to be alone~ on some platform and was like "you cant get here". So me being me, I wanted to comfort him and I went and sat next to him. Then he DCd me and said stop. I sat next to him 3 more times and he DCd me again and again and again. So by then I was frustrated and said "dont DC me again" and he DCd me again so I crashed the map one time. Honestly this is unjust behavior coming from a GM, DCing someone several times because they want to comfort you, so shame. I honestly just wanted to make him feel the same thing I was feeling when he crashed me 4 times.
I hope you unbam me please all servers suck and everything else is "coming soon", "coming soon...." yeah ok I have seen that so many times, dont advertise your server if you are not open within 1 week. I am so sick of this I just want to log on and afk. Please and thank U.

dogs
Noobie

IGN : dogs
Lunar Points : 1

Back to top Go down

Bann appeal Empty well..

Post  kisara453 Tue 02 Apr 2019, 13:22

well.. if he had done wrong you could just report to another GM when he comes on and not take matters to your own hands. Cause when you map crash you cause other innocent parties to be affected, not just 1 person. That's just selfish thinking. -1

kisara453
Noobie

IGN : kisaraishi
Lunar Points : -2

Back to top Go down

Bann appeal Empty Unban him

Post  chickens Sun 07 Apr 2019, 19:36

It seems that he was triggered and reacted due to the unjust actions of that GM. I'm sure we've all had that moment where we react emotionally when someone else is taunting us. I'd say to give him another chance +1
chickens
chickens
Noobie

IGN : Elephant
Lunar Points : 12

Back to top Go down

Bann appeal Empty Re: Bann appeal

Post  Ryuu Mon 08 Apr 2019, 18:11

Hope you get accepted Angel~ would love to have you back =P

Ryuu
Noobie

IGN : ?/Ryuu