LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of .Wz Editing

3 posters

Go down

Rules of .Wz Editing Empty Rules of .Wz Editing

Post  Teddy Sat 19 Jan 2013, 04:39

Notes
These rules apply to both Players and Game Masters.
  • This is a section where you may share any wz edits that are allowed.
    You do not have to share your edits if you don't want to.
  • If you share someone else's wz edits (anything you did not make from scratch), you must give credits to the original creator. If you are found with plagiarized wz edits, you must immediately edit your thread and give such credits to creator. In failing to do so within 2 days, you will receive a private message about your thread being deleted along with, yes, the thread actually being deleted.
  • Suggestion - Keep 2 separate LunarMS folders, one clean (with our server .wz edits) and one with all your fancy .wz edits.
  • Virus Scan - When uploading your wz edit, please provide us with a screenshot of a virus scan. Anyone resulting in spreading viruses may result in forum and/or in-game ban. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Allowed
  • Free Market Entrance Map.wz - Customizing the appearance of the Free Market. You may add extra platforms or rearrange the positions of NPCs.
  • Effect Skill.wz - You may edit the appearance/display of effects as you wish (like animation or colour). You may not change the statistics of a skill.
  • Ui.wz - Customizing the display of your bottom bar (HP, MP, EXP, etc.), inventory tab, equipment tab, minimap, skill tab, and/or etc.

Not Allowed
Anything that gives you an unfair advantage to players and will result in a permanent ban. The following are not allowed, but not limited to:
  • Skill.wz editing - Changing the stats of a skill.wz edit such as cooldown, speed/jump, damage, etc. will result in permanent ban.
  • Changing the stats on items - You may not edit item statistics such as (not limited to) str/dex/int/luk, speed/jump, accuracy/avoidability, or the level required for the item.
  • Non-FM Map.wz - This is to ensure there is no cheating with Jump Quests, however, this still goes for ALL maps that are not the Free Market Entrance map.
  • FM Swim - You are not allowed to add swim in your Free Market map. If it's an Aquarium based theme, remove the swim ability. You will be mistaken for a swim hack and banned.

More may be possibly added to notes/allowed/not-allowed. Ash may look over these rules and is free to change them as he wishes.
Any questions, feel free to ask with a reply or PM me.

Last edited by Teddy on Sat 19 Jan 2013, 07:58; edited 1 time in total
Teddy
Teddy
Administrator
Administrator

IGN : Teddy
Lunar Points : -30

Back to top Go down

Rules of .Wz Editing Empty Re: Rules of .Wz Editing

Post  Gigi Sat 19 Jan 2013, 05:38

This is pro, Nick . c;

Good job . LOL

& you should make your own .wzedit & share with us . just sayingg
Gigi
Gigi
Most Awkward Players
Most Awkward Players

IGN : Gigi
Lunar Points : -172

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Sat 19 Jan 2013, 05:50

Too many things that doesn't allow me to make custom .wz edits. ):
  • I'm too lame.
  • I'm too noob.
  • I'm too lazy.
  • I'm a potato.
Teddy
Teddy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigi Sat 19 Jan 2013, 06:06

All of which are true except the potato .. potatoes are cool ! & you're just .. not . c:
Gigi
Gigi
Most Awkward Players
Most Awkward Players

IGN : Gigi
Lunar Points : -172

Back to top Go down

Post  Roll Sat 19 Jan 2013, 06:10

Hmm.. I think allowing players to mess with .wz edits outside of the simple UI.wz edits is kinda questionable. Especially map.wz edits... but hey, that's just my opinion. (:

(Though you did limit it to only the FM, you just never know I guess.) :p
Roll
Roll
Noobie

IGN : Roll
Lunar Points : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Sat 19 Jan 2013, 06:17

True, the map.wz edits are always questionable, but we (LunarMS Staff Team) try to maintain regular check-ups on players and noticing map.wz are pretty easy to spot. The only thing worth anything to cheat with a map.wz is a JQ. So we just be careful on that. o: Skills, most people use them for effects or damage. The damage can be spot as well, but we all just gotta be careful. We keep watches on all players, so, but you are definitely right.
Teddy
Teddy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down