LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jody's GM Application

Go down

Jody's GM Application Empty Jody's GM Application

Post  jsanderock Thu 05 Jul 2018, 12:37

Name: Jody

IGN: Jody

Time Zone: UTC-6:00 (Central Time US and Canada)

Date Joined: 07/01/2018

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: I can be active around 6-8 hours during the week and 12+ hours on Saturday/Sunday

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master: I just want to be a help to the server. I am mostly on during the times that the other GMs aren't on so that would give coverage during those times. I just want to help this server continue to succeed Smile.

Why should we accept you?: I am a dedicated person and I will do whatever it takes to make the server better.

What can you contribute to our server?: I contribute GM presence during the times no one else is able to. Also, I bring a fun time everywhere I go Smile.

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: I would try to calm them down first and if that isn't working I would then seperate them and talk with them individually to try and resolve the issue at hand.

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: I would ban him/her if I had the power and if not I would jail him/her until someone with the authority came on.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot: I do not but I do have experience dealing with people. I work as a supervisor at the plant I work at. I deal with issues between people on a daily basis and so I bring some experience with that to the table.

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: I have not and the only reason that would cause me to resign from one is due to not being able to put forth the time needed to do a sufficient job.

What would you do if you are not accepted?: I would continue to play and support the person you do choose to become GM

Other Comments: Thanks for taking the time to look over my application. Have an awesome day! Smile

jsanderock
Noobie

IGN : Jody
Lunar Points : 3

Back to top Go down