LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger's GM Application

Go down

Tiger's GM Application Empty Tiger's GM Application

Post  ubetyabootz Sat 22 Sep 2018, 12:29

Name: Craig

IGN: Tiger

Time Zone: GMT-7

Date Joined: 20/09/2018

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: 4-6 hours weekdays, 9-14 hours weekends

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master: I recognise I am new to the server but already I can see the effort that has been placed into the creation of LunarMS and would like to be able to promote the server and help it grow. Helping people and keeping them occupied is always a big factor when I play MapleStory as 90% of MapleStory is about the community in my opinion and how well people get on xD. Everyone I have met so far have been great to talk to and hang out with. I have had my own server in the past so I do have experience of being a GM (game master) and would like to bring my experience into LunarMS and help push it up the rankings.

Why should we accept you?: I am friendly, unbiased and have a lot of knowledge in regards to MapleStory. As previously stated, I love to help people and feel I could do this at a higher level if given the opportunity to become a GM.

What can you contribute to our server?: Experience of the game, a helping hand and someone to talk to in general when people come online to either grind out the rebirths, or just to chill out <3

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: Firstly, you need to calm the situation down, explain to the person(s) in concern that we will discuss this in a map away from the active community. Listen to the story of both sides, and with an unbiased approach deal with the situation - always keeping what is best for LunarMS in the decision making.

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: I would place the hacker into a private location and give them 10 seconds to explain why? After that is up I would Dragon Roar them from the server, and consult Ash afterwards to why I did this with clear evidence of hacking.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot:

I had 2 years experience of being a server owner and a Game Master although I let my GMs deal with day to day issues and report back to me with any further problems.

Server name: MapleHeroes
Version: v0.75
Game Master Level: Server Owner

Unfortunately I do not have any screenshots available to post ='(

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: I resigned from my staff position as owner, due to me going away to work in Australia for 1.5 years and felt it would be very unfair to be owner and inactive.

What would you do if you are not accepted?: Carry on sharing the love on LunarMS, and trying to take those event trophies away from Ash =)

Other Comments: Thank you for reading my application and considering me for the role, either way I still love the server and will continue to promote it to new and existing players <3

ubetyabootz
Noobie

IGN : Tiger
Lunar Points : 3

Back to top Go down