LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaunny's GM application

3 posters

Go down

Shaunny's GM application Empty Shaunny's GM application

Post  Shaun3105 Thu 13 Dec 2018, 09:54

Time Zone: UTC +8

Date Joined: 13/12/2018

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: about 20/week

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master: Lunar server has one of the most caring communities I have ever seen and I would like to see this community grow and bloom into something more than itself. I would also be quite active even if I don't get the position so why not give it a try

Why should we accept you?: I am currently from in a marketing course therefore I have a lot of idea like a new event or new features that can be added to the game I also can commit to hours that are irregular for the people that are at the other side of the world

What can you contribute to our server?: since I am from Singapore , I hope I can relief some of the other gm of their work during the late hours of the night in their time zone . I would also like to host events and work with the coding team from time to time as I love to come out with new ideas and see it come through

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: I would hear both sides of the story and then decide what to do or how to handle the situation

If there was a hacker, what would you do?:I would collect information such as video recording or screenshots of whoever is hacking then based on how heavy the offence is I would discipline them accordingly

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot: I used to be a gm in zakurams back in 2012 however It closed down

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: It closed down

What would you do if you are not accepted?: I like the community in lunar ms so I would probably continue playing

Other Comments: I wish yall well for all of your future endeavors

Shaun3105
Noobie

IGN : Shaunny
Lunar Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Shaunny's GM application Empty Re: Shaunny's GM application

Post  The White House Thu 13 Dec 2018, 17:11

You failed the first requirement. Be active for at least a week in game.
You probably didn't put in much effort into writing this application anyways.
Furthermore, ZakuraMS = donate to become GM, everyone knows sango $ is everything Smile who doesn't?

The White House
Noobie

IGN : WhiteHouse
Lunar Points : -9

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice Thu 13 Dec 2018, 22:53

Not only have you failed the first of the only two requirements to apply for a GM position, you also seem to have missed two very important points.

Name:

IGN:

I am locking your application and it will not be a valid application while locked. If you re-apply it will be deleted. I will unlock this post on the 19th.

-Ice,.
Ice
Ice

IGN : Ice
Lunar Points : -66

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down