LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryuu's Gm App Again

2 posters

Go down

Ryuu's Gm App     Again Empty Re: Ryuu's Gm App Again

Post  Ice Mon 31 Dec 2018, 01:51

Goodluck Tony~!

-Ice,.
Ice
Ice

IGN : Ice
Lunar Points : -66

Back to top Go down

Ryuu's Gm App     Again Empty Ryuu's Gm App Again

Post  Ryuu Sun 30 Dec 2018, 18:55

Name: Tony

IGN: Ryuu

Time Zone: Central Time

Date Joined: June 24 I Believe

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: id like to say ~2-3 hours a day more or less

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master: seen lack of gm's at certain times of the night/want to help out in the community some more again

Why should we accept you?: I tend to stay up on the later side of Central time so it would expand the amount of time that there are gms on the server watching for trolls and hackers as well as lets the server have events at other times in the day and give new people a warm welcome.

What can you contribute to our server?: bug test, host events, calm down augments and just be a friend to everyone all around.

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: ask them to both calm down and relax so we can figure out whats wrong, start by going to a remote map away from others and have them one at a time tell me what happened and see where to go from there. if its a big fight or something i might see if there's another gm on and take them to two seperate places and figure things out for myself depending on how big the problem is

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: Depends, Normally ban on the spot but if he starts to keep coming back then tell another gm/ash about it and see what we can do and probably troll him until he leaves for good or we find a way to remove him.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot:  been a gm here for about 3 months

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: didnt resign =P

What would you do if you are not accepted?: just relax on the server and help out people who come to fm asking questions

Other Comments: Really happy you read my application and hoping for the best. Love you all ~Tony

Ryuu
Noobie

IGN : ?/Ryuu
Lunar Points : 11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum