LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digger ban appeal

Go down

Digger ban appeal Empty Digger ban appeal

Post  iloveu Tue 15 Jan 2019, 08:40

IGN: Digger
Account ID: tachibana
Who banned you: Ice
Reason for ban: apparently I was 'ban evading'
Why you deserve to be unbanned: I deserve to be unbanned because I wasn't ban evading. Digger is my only character in the server, and I haven't exploited the game in any way. Yes, I am friends with some of the people who abused packets, but I never abused any of those packets myself. It seems that because I was suspected by the 'players' of this server I was banned. Banned on suspicion? If I was hacking, or abused any of the packets, where is your proof? There's a sub section for 'evidence/proof.' Where is the in-game proof that I hacked?

I wasn't even warned before being banned, you could at least warn me. You literally banned me and my friend yuhh based on assumptions from other players. How was I ever ban evading if Digger is my only character? Ban evading implies that I was banned already. I was banned for doing nothing wrong, but if I did something wrong then I deserve to be banned. Please consider unbanning me, thank you. yuhh is also innocent, his character got bugged in a map and he was unable to unstuck. But you assumed because you couldn't unstuck him, that he was hacking? How is that fair? He was banned because he needed help. Please consider unbanning him too.

iloveu
Noobie

IGN : Digger
Lunar Points : 2

Back to top Go down