LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ddaeng gm app

Go down

ddaeng gm app Empty ddaeng gm app

Post  ddaeng Sat 22 Feb 2020, 23:48

Name: sarah

IGN: ddaeng

Time Zone: est (gmt -5)

Date Joined: april 9th, 2013

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: prob usually from 4 pm - 1 am, more or less!

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master: ive been w lunar forever and i enjoy helping ash and players, Event Hosting Legend(tm) Cool, ppl keep insisting i reapply hehe!

Why should we accept you?: im experienced w being a gm (for lunar esp), familiar w the commands and community

What can you contribute to our server?: being able to keep an eye on the community, hosting events to promote activity, help wherever i can

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: by remaining strictly neutral in the situation, with calm but firm opinions, and punishing when needed (jail time/mute time)

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: depending on the severity, but generally 1. jail (warning 1) 2. jail again (second warning) 3. ban. in severe consequences, ban immediately.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot: i only have this screenshot from last year or so w my ash bunny >Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: nope!!

What would you do if you are not accepted?: keep playing bc lunar is my fave server eVER!!!!

Other Comments: (i missed lunar so much!) *peace sign*
ddaeng
ddaeng

IGN : ddaeng
Lunar Points : -49

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum