LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police's Intern Application

Go down

Police's Intern Application Empty Police's Intern Application

Post  Police Fri 09 Nov 2018, 16:43

Name: Hasan

IGN: Police

Time Zone: GMT +3

Date Joined: November 5 2018

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: Weekdays 4-6 hours, Weekends 8-12 hours.

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master: For those new players who just entered, I can help them go through the basics in this server. Ensuring that there is at least one game master on at all times for assistance and giving a warm welcome, will attract players and make them enjoy the server to the fullest extent.

Why should we accept you?: I would like to assist and guide new players that ask for my help. I want to contribute to the server in any way possible.

What can you contribute to our server?: Dedicate more time to making stronger ties to the players and build up the community. Most importantly providing assistance to new forum users.

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: First, I would try to understand the situation and then find a solution to satisfy both parties.

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: It depends on whether I'm able to enforce the rules or only report. If I had access to enforcing the rules, I will first gather evidence by screenshots/videos and then punish them accordingly and reasonably bound by the rules.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot: Never experienced being a game master.

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: No.

What would you do if you are not accepted?: I would still help players who are asking me for help. I'm a dedicated player and enjoying the server.

Other Comments: Nothing at all.

Police
Noobie

IGN : Police
Lunar Points : -7

Back to top Go down