LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lumi's Intern Application

3 posters

Go down

lumi's Intern Application Empty Re: lumi's Intern Application

Post  ddaeng Mon 12 Nov 2018, 06:42

ayla's always online!!!! i think she'd be great, great help!!! good luck!!!!!!
ddaeng
ddaeng

IGN : ddaeng
Lunar Points : -49

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice Thu 01 Nov 2018, 19:03

Good luck Ayla! Like a Star @ heaven
Ice
Ice

IGN : Ice
Lunar Points : -66

Back to top Go down

lumi's Intern Application Empty lumi's Intern Application

Post  iixsnow Thu 25 Oct 2018, 20:40

Name: Ayla

IGN: lumi

Time Zone: (UTC-8:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Date Joined: September 16, 2018

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: around 10-12 Hours Mondays to Thursdays and 12-14+ hours on Fridays and Weekends

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master: I am applying because I thoroughly enjoy playing on this server and figured I would apply since I am always active and ready to contribute.

Why should we accept you?: I believe that I am also capable of bringing a new perspective to the community, thanks to all my past experiences on old servers.

What can you contribute to our server?: I always try my best to be friendly and accept anyone to at least get to know me. However in my opinion, as a GM, I would believe that it is our job to make the server as lively and fun for everyone to enjoy. I would also love to contribute by hosting events, chatting with other players, or helping with anything I possibly can.

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: I am a very reasoning person. Therefore, I would hear both sides of the argument and form my own opinion. I would also try and form new solutions to make both sides fair. Lastly, I would ask other staff members for their own opinion as well and then take action.

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: The actions I would take on a hacker would be by going into hiding and basically stalking the “hacker” to make sure he/she is hacking. Since, I'm a nice person. I believe that everyone should at least have a second chance. Therefore, I would record all their actions as proof on whether it is right to ban and how many chances they used up. After officially catching them the first time, I would give them a warning and explain what they did wrong.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot: AresMS v.83 - Intern  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: I have never resigned from a staff position.

What would you do if you are not accepted?: If I wasn’t chosen, I would accept the fact that I wasn’t ready and good enough for this position. Therefore, I'll continue improving myself and will reapply again in the future when I am ready. I also would continue to play and enjoy the server.

Other Comments: I might be hard to approach but I’ll open up instantly and will always be grateful for taking up your time.

Thank You for Giving Up Your Time to Read My Application. Very Happy
iixsnow
iixsnow
Noobie

IGN : lumi
Lunar Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down