LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donut Intern App

Go down

Donut Intern App Empty Donut Intern App

Post  PacMan Wed 23 Jan 2019, 22:44

Name: Chris

IGN:  Donut

Time Zone: (UTC-8:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Date Joined: October 30, 2018

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: Around 5+ hours a day.  I have played way more than 5 some days but I am saying 5 because some days i’ll be a lil busier but a majority of the days I play I put in a lot of hours.

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master:

I feel like the server can be good if more people join and if there is more gms. I am applying to help the server, and help new players who join get use to the server and answer their questions so that more people stay and the server will grow.  Also, more staff to host events, check up on players, and to be available to get people iocs in exchange for trophies I believe is needed.

Why should we accept you?: Because I believe i am active, and can help the server with more events and help players who need help. More staff would mean that players can get more help when they need it. I’ve logged on daily since I joined, and believe more staff would benefit the server.

What can you contribute to our server?: I would say that I am pretty active and can help players who need help along with hosting a variety of events for players to enjoy. I would make sure people are playing the game fairly such as no hacking, and that players aren't saying remarks that they shouldn't.

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?:

I would handle it fairly and without bias. The fact that I might know a person involved wouldn't play a role in it. I would try to solve the situation peacefully without making the conflict worse, and have help from another staff if the situation isn't getting any better.

If there was a hacker, what would you do?:

I would jail them first and tell them why they are being jailed and warn them to not do it again. I would keep their ign to watch, and if they hacked again then I would ban them for knowing that they aren't suppose to do it. However, if the hacking ruined a event or affected other players in a negative way then I would just ban them right away.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot: x

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: x

What would you do if you are not accepted?: Keep playing the server and try to pass rachael in rbs (I copied this from my old post but i already passed her). But basically, I would just keep playing as a regular player. Nothing different.

Other Comments: Thanks for looking over my application. I don’t mind being denied since I like being a player.

PacMan
Noobie

IGN : Pac/Law
Lunar Points : 6

Back to top Go down