LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr.G Gm intern application

2 posters

Go down

Mr.G Gm intern application Empty Mr.G Gm intern application

Post  zoldyck Thu 05 Jul 2018, 12:39

Name:Sherman Ng

IGN:S

Time Zone: UTC+8

Date Joined: not sure. about a week  and 5days.

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: never really take note of how long it is but around 10-12hours a day.

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master: i feel like the server needed a active game master on that timezone ive stated above after hearing opinions and suggestions from other players which is also the reason why ive decided to try applying as a game master.

Why should we accept you?: you should only accept me if you think my reason is plenty and im up for the position.

What can you contribute to our server?: friendly, fair and enjoyable environment for old and new players.

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: look at the problem in a bigger picture and not show favourtism

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: ban

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot: nope

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: nope

What would you do if you are not accepted?: continue as a player.

Other Comments: thanks for reading.

Last edited by shermannzy on Thu 05 Jul 2018, 12:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo error)

zoldyck
Noobie

IGN : Mr.G
Lunar Points : 4

Back to top Go down

Mr.G Gm intern application Empty Re: Mr.G Gm intern application

Post  gaikoz Fri 06 Jul 2018, 01:16

gl hf G

gaikoz
Noobie

IGN : Green
Lunar Points : 1