LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taiki's Intern Application

Go down

Taiki's Intern Application Empty Taiki's Intern Application

Post  Taiki Thu 29 Nov 2018, 23:25

Name: Joey

IGN: Taiki

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time/Eastern Daylight Time

Date Joined: Don't remember, probably around 2017, but haven't been active and just forgot.

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: Approx. 2-3 hours daily, on and off throughout the week. Weekends I can do 5-6 hours per weekend day.

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master: Well, I want to practice my skill as an intern and get more accustom to being a moderator/intern.

Why should we accept you?: I'm a good learner, and I don't get frustrated easily.

What can you contribute to our server?: A set of eyes, which will come in handy when finding glitches and helping out in a conflict.

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: Figure out the points of each player and talk it out to each of them, and talk to a fellow GM/Admin/Intern for their input and figure out a solution, if possible. If not, mute or jail the people that either started it or some people involved if it continues.

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: Investigate. Figure out if they are, I would check their history with the server and ask other interns/Admins/GMs if they have done an offense at anytime to their knowledge. If they are convicted, jail/ban depending on the offense and type of hack.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot: I have never been experienced with a private server.

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: Haven't gotten a staff position, so no.

What would you do if you are not accepted?: Play on the server and mess around.

Taiki
Noobie

IGN : Taiki
Lunar Points : 3

Back to top Go down