LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryuu’s GM Application

Go down

Ryuu’s GM Application Empty Ryuu’s GM Application

Post  Ryuu Sat 22 Feb 2020, 22:55

Name: Tony

IGN: Ryuu

Time Zone: Central Standard Time (GMT -6) aka polar opposite of ash

Date Joined: June 24 2018

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: about 1-2 hours late at night and a couple more on my days off

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master:
Wanting to host backstab event again and help new people getting around the server and meeting new people easier
Why should we accept you?: people keep yelling at me to apply again and am more than happy to give the people what they want

What can you contribute to our server?: host events calm fights and just keep the server as smooth as I can

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: tell the gm to calm down and get the players side first see what they have to say afterwards see what the gm has to say from there see what needs to happen or possibly get someone higher involved

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: get proof warn depending on severity or ban

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot: Yes have been a gm here on lunar before

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?:
Haven’t resign server went down Wink
What would you do if you are not accepted?:
Most likely sit with others and win some events till I can get my IOC outfit done and then become a world class trophy collector
Other Comments: thanks for reading my gm app for the 3rd time love ya stay square enjoy maple Wink ~Ryuu

Ryuu
Noobie

IGN : ?/Ryuu
Lunar Points : 11

Back to top Go down