LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MzKid's Application for GM

2 posters

Go down

MzKid's Application for GM Empty MzKid's Application for GM

Post  khaixuan95 Wed 22 Apr 2020, 10:19

Name: Khai Xuan

IGN: MzKid

Time Zone: GMT +8

Date Joined: April 2020

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: 10-13 hours per day, normally will on around 12pm to 1am. Only dinner and lunch afk around 30 min but still sit in front of comp LOL.
Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master:
- Helping new people around the server.
- Most ppl online on this time zone but there is no any GM online always.
- To assist owner / other gm to maintain the server

Why should we accept you?: Because i like to hang around the server to find people and play with. Talkative player Smile and i can make more event or fun things to make the server more alive LOL~

What can you contribute to our server?: Due to lack of GMs in my time zone, so if i am gm i will make sure the server more lively and more fun, because nowadays the server was boring without any GMs online around, only normal player slacking around and farming meso. No event at all....

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: Listen to both side and find out what the problem is and to be fair and give a good solution to calm down both side.

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: will checkout whats the hack is and give warning ( jail ) and if it is serious hacking that affect the gameplay of the server will definitely ban.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot: Nope ~ First time apply for it

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?:
No ~~

What would you do if you are not accepted?: Not accepted ? Continue to play as a normal player~

Other Comments: Hope owner can asap to accept one of the GMT Time Zone GM Application due to lack of GMs online now ( Jaedee ,Dream, Decalmule ) one of them is also the best choice due to great helping in the server to new player . Very Happy Very Happy

khaixuan95
Noobie

IGN : Kx
Lunar Points : 3

Back to top Go down

MzKid's Application for GM Empty Mrwizkid

Post  jkpy908 Wed 22 Apr 2020, 22:20

KXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

jkpy908
Noobie

IGN : Ieatkimchi
Lunar Points : 6