LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dada's GM Application

Go down

Dada's GM Application Empty Dada's GM Application

Post  Jordan Sat 02 May 2020, 19:23

Name: Jordan

IGN: dada

Time Zone: GMT +8

Date Joined: Since 2018 (have proof if needed)

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: Up to 12 hours everyday

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master: I've joined the server since 2018 and wanted to apply for GM that time, but unfortunately i did not. So since the server is back alive again, i would like to apply for the GM role to help out the community. Also, there's NO EVENTS at all during my timezone, I would like to host some fun events.

Why should we accept you?:
I like to help people who need helps and have prior experience of being a GM and familiar with all the commands. I'm still having all the commands, events rules and I believe i can host fun/nice events.

What can you contribute to our server?: My time, dedication and loyal

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: Stay calm and know what's going on, no bias to both side. Give warning/jail/ban when necessary.

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: I'll go invisible and hide inside their map. Monitor whether they're hacking or botting and records it. The video will be saved as a proof for further evidence.  

I've a video i took when i was GM from other server before but I'm unable to attach it, let me know if you wanted to check it out.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot: Yes, KyaStory(v83), SexyMS(v1xx) i forgot

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: No, the server shut down

What would you do if you are not accepted?: Continue slack and chat with others.

Other Comments: I've tried making my own v83 server before and i know how does CE work on v83. I believe i'll do a great job on catching hacker and hosting events. Thanks for your reading, cheers cheers

Last edited by Jordan on Wed 06 May 2020, 19:35; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : updating information)

Jordan
Noobie

IGN : dada
Lunar Points : 10

Back to top Go down