LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LunarMS FAQ/Guide

2 posters

Go down

LunarMS FAQ/Guide Empty LunarMS FAQ/Guide

Post  Apecks Fri 06 Jun 2014, 03:44

Just thought I'd make this, feel free to leave any more questions and I'll add them to the list. Also if I have any mistakes or any of the pictures aren't showing, tell me and I'll fix those.

Frequently(NOT REALLY SHH) Asked Questions

Question:Answer

1.How do I download LunarMS?(Just in case you didn't know):Simply visit the LunarMS main website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and click on the "Downloads" tab next to the "Register", "Rankings", "Vote", etc., tabs. When you reach the downloads page, you must figure if you already have the v83 folder for Maplestory. You can compare your folder to mine, by looking at the number of files, file sizes, and file names to make sure whether or not you have the v83 folder or not [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
If you do in fact have the v83 folder, simply download the client from the "Downloads" webpage you were on, drag that from the downloads folder onto your desktop, and into your v83 Maplestory folder. If you do not have the Maplestory folder however, you must download the v83 version from the webpage. When that's done, simply download the .Wz Files, and drag those into your folder as well. .Wz Files are important! Not only do they add many more features such as accessible maps, but reduce DC's(disconnections) drastically! (Make sure to make a separate folder to store the old .Wz files just in case!) 

2.How do I start rebirthing/What's the best way to start?:By this question I am assuming you either have not met somebody nice enough to give you a head start, or just plainly have no clue on how to start training and upping your rebirths. As soon as you select the starter pack after selecting your character, you should be teleported into a training ground such as this one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]This is where players with 15 rebirths or under should train, given that these monsters give a load of EXP to help rebirth new players. Best part is the monsters are relatively easy to kill, and if you die, you are respawned right back to where you were. Once you reach 16 rebirths, you will no longer be able to spawn these monsters, and you have to exit the training camp. To do so, you type
Code:
@go fm
or @go <map>. This will teleport you to your desired destination, and you will no longer be able to return to the training camp(unless you are still under 15 rebirths). From here on you can visit FM2, and train on the easy monsters until you are able to train using the boss spawner in FM's 3-6.

3.What's the best way to earn Golden Maple Leaves?:The most efficient way that I've discovered is meso farming. If you want to get the most out of meso farming, make sure you pick the "Meso" occupation through the occupation NPC in FM1(increases meso rate by x450!). Where do you farm for mesoes might you ask? Click on the warper in the Free Market, and click on Meso Farming.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
From here you'll be taken to the meso farming map, where the monsters are self-spawned, and drop close to 100 million mesoes everytime a mob is killed. To make meso farming the most efficient, make sure to turn auto leaf on

Code:
@autoleaf
, and buy a pet equipped with binoculars and meso magnet in the cash shop.

4.List of LunarMS commands?:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
There is also @emo which basically kills your character, and @apreset which resets your ability points.

5.How do you do more damage?: I feel that weapon attack is perhaps one of the best if not the best aspect to focus on when training. How do you increase it? You can buy scrolls through the FM Npc
Code:
@fmnpc
in the other's category, or exchange mapleleaves and golden maple leaves for items with added weapon attack and stats. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Also as you train, make sure to continue adding ability points with strength being the first priority. This will increase the damage dealt, and when you reach 32,767 in all stats, have 2 vote points (One for the drop of moon), and 25 golden maple leaves you can acquire a MSI.

6.Who is the owner of LunarMS?:Ash

7.Best way to get NX?:Hunt monsters, after a certain period of time while hunting you'll receive 1337 NX. (Trust me it adds up!)

8. <your suggestion here>

Apecks
Noobie

IGN : Apex
Lunar Points : 11

Back to top Go down

LunarMS FAQ/Guide Empty Re: LunarMS FAQ/Guide

Post  christian000 Sat 01 Sep 2018, 21:00

If this is for completely new players, you may also wanna add what rebirth classes they should go for while they have the best possible way to get the skills and such. Like go for spearman branch of warrior for its dragon fury/roar, and cleric wizard branch for it's holy symbol, go for page for its combo, and go for assassin for its insanely useful meso+ skill and don't forget to macro them so you can actually use them post-rb. Maybe also go into what you can actually get with GML's too? I'm relatively new so I don't really know much about it myself but maybe like tell what armor to get and like weapons and stuff, idk. That's all :3

christian000
Noobie

IGN : oblivionMS
Lunar Points : -1

Back to top Go down