LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cant open LunarMs

3 posters

Go down

I cant open LunarMs Empty I cant open LunarMs

Post  HY53 Sun 30 Sep 2018, 05:57

i have installed everything that is required to play lunarms. i have dragged the wz files and into the folder but still nothing when i press it. i am using windows 10 and am clicking on the windows10 lunarms. i do see people online on this server so i dont get why i cant play it when i have download everything that is needed

HY53
Noobie

IGN : HY53
Lunar Points : 1

Back to top Go down

I cant open LunarMs Empty Re: I cant open LunarMs

Post  hamtaro Tue 04 Dec 2018, 12:00

HY53 wrote:i have installed everything that is required to play lunarms. i have dragged the wz files and into the folder but still nothing when i press it. i am using windows 10 and am clicking on the windows10 lunarms. i do see people online on this server so i dont get why i cant play it when i have download everything that is needed

Well in these instances it can be a number of things but here are my suggestions:

- redownload everything, make sure you have a clean fresh nexon folder and then drag the files over and make sure you replace them, THEN run both LunarMS.exe because sometimes one won't work and the other will (it's just hiccups in the system) and you have to be really persistent with it because there is still no fix for the Windows 10 issue for older servers but it does work more than it used to.

- Make sure your firewall is not preventing you from playing, and make sure your programs are all clean and up to date to ensure you dont have adware preventing you from playing also. Sometimes firewalls like norton and Mcafee scan this as a threat due to it being "third party" and may not allow you to play so check for those settings.

-Make sure your pc is (and It's sad I have to say this but we had someone like this) up to par with running this game.

AT LEAST try these tips and tell me some errors that pop up and feel free to check in with the discord!
hamtaro
hamtaro
Noobie

IGN : Virgin
Lunar Points : 11

https://www.instagram.com/minatixo/

Back to top Go down

I cant open LunarMs Empty Fixes

Post  Ice Wed 05 Dec 2018, 05:02

I know I run both my clients on Windows 7 compatibility. Even the windows 10 client! I know it sounds a little funny but it’s worked for me. I experiance a few random dc’s. But other than that my game runs fine. All of hamtaro’s suggestions are great things to try too. Sometimes windows defender blocks the client as well.

-Ice ,
Ice
Ice

IGN : Ice
Lunar Points : -66

Back to top Go down

I cant open LunarMs Empty Re: I cant open LunarMs

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down