LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Beloved LunarMS-Onwer:ASH

Go down

I Will Be A Awesome GM.

To Beloved LunarMS-Onwer:ASH I_vote_lcap0%To Beloved LunarMS-Onwer:ASH I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
To Beloved LunarMS-Onwer:ASH I_vote_lcap100%To Beloved LunarMS-Onwer:ASH I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

To Beloved LunarMS-Onwer:ASH Empty To Beloved LunarMS-Onwer:ASH

Post  zhiyong96 Mon 28 May 2018, 01:27

Name: David Koh

IGN: LToTi

Time Zone: Malaysia(GMT+Cool.

Date Joined:I joined LunarMS on May<Forgot Date But I Think Its More Than Two Weeks), 2018. sunny

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: I Can Be Very Active On LunarMS Since I Am A Fish Seller(Small Business) So I Am Only Work In The Morning.The Afternoon And Night Times I Am Mostly Very Free. So I Am Very Free And Take Care For The Players.

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master:I wanted to apply to just to host more GM events, help others with anything they need and if they had any questions. Not only will i host GM events but  will try to catch most of the people who try to hack on the server and just keep the server nice without hackers. And I Will Also Report The Bugs And Also Give Suggetion On Update In My Mind My IDEA's.

Why should we accept you?: I think you should accept me because I could dedicate my time into the server to help out and just be on when not everyone can be on. Another reason you should accept me is i used to own my server once back in the day, So I know most of the command [although I'm going to have to refresh up on them]. One last thing is that I'm very friendly, I will be patient with the members and help them any way that i can. All in all I just really like to help people.Because I AM Sure I Will Be An Active And Helpful GM's.

What can you contribute to our server?: I can contribute my time into the server. I also can contribute help on forums and in game, also i can catch hackers and I would just help out as much as I can.

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: I would try to settle both of the players down. If There A Gm Are Problem With Player I Will Check What The Problem Starts And Ask The One Who Did Wrong At First. And Ask Him/Her To Say Sorry To The Others Even GM's . If They Are Trying To Abuse or What I Will Just Report To The Owner - ASH.

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: Well first I would give them warnings, and if that player kept on hacking I would most likely just ban that person right on the spot and tell them to make a ban appeal. If they only did it like once and they did stop I would jail them for 3-5 hours.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot: Well, I do have some server experience....{ZakuraMS Version:V83} LVL.5 GM I Think I Have The Picture That I Will Just Send On Your Discord <3.-Ash

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: No i have never resigned from a staff position and i never would want to.

What would you do if you are not accepted?: If I were not accepted, I still would help out on LunarMS with helping new comers get started on rebirths or if they needed anything other than that, and I would just still play the server as usual, and if I the chance the re-apply i probably would try to apply again.

Other Comments: Thanks for reading my application and hope you like me as GM Intern for LunarMS! Very Happy[/i]

zhiyong96
Noobie

IGN : lToTl
Lunar Points : 3

Back to top Go down