LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

brazzers GM application.

Go down

brazzers GM application. Empty brazzers GM application.

Post  brazzers Fri 28 Feb 2020, 01:01

Name: Wadi

IGN: brazzers

Time Zone: Atlantic Standard Time (GMT-4)

Date Joined: January 15, 2019

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: I am fairly active 4-5 hours during the week because of university. 5-6 hours during weekends.

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master: I'm applying for intern because I really enjoy playing Lunarms and hanging out with the community. Would love to have the opportunity to make the lunar experience enjoyable for all.

Why should we accept you?: I am a very easy person to talk to and understanding. I have experience in several different aspects of maplestory that can benefit the server and the community such as being a Game Master in multiple servers, Wz editing, Graphic Designing and Coding. I have great problem-solving skills and in game knowledge.

What can you contribute to our server?: I have lots to contribute such as hosting events, helping players in need, working with our team to provide fun and attracting events for our players.

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: I’d start off by separating who ever is involved to try and defuse the situation. Followed by listening very closely to their statements and solve the problem while staying neutral and come to a agreement. If none agree to comply I would the find the appropriate consequences like jail time or muted for a period of time.

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: Record my game play right away for evidence to provide my fellow staff members and give them the right punishment depending on the hacks they are using.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot: I have worked as a Game Master/Wz editor/ Spriter for several servers all of which were v.83. MapleEcstatic, MapleLoom, Periodms (level 4 gm) sadly I do not have screenshots of those because that was back in 2013 ish but I can certainly try and provide proof if needed. Also, I was Owner of Trollms and Ericms a fully custom server with loads custom sprites items and wz edits, with some of them currently in LunarMS. lastly, I recently worked as a Game Master for a server called Chirithyms. (all of them have shut down)
Trollms: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Chirithy: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: I have resigned from working with Chirithyms due to it being shut down. They are currently working on getting it back up and running and I was asked to rejoin the team, but I decided to move on to seek different opportunity’s.

What would you do if you are not accepted?: I would continue to play. Interact with the community and help who ever is in need.

Other Comments: Thank you for reading.
brazzers
brazzers
Noobie

IGN : brazzers
Lunar Points : 4

Back to top Go down