LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AJ's GM Application

Go down

AJ's GM Application Empty AJ's GM Application

Post  ajp171 Wed 20 May 2020, 21:09

Name: Anthony, AJ

IGN: AJ

Time Zone: EST

Date Joined: June/July 2018

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: 8+ depending on when I wake up and how late I stay up

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master: As a donor, I get messages from players seeking help from the @gm command. I have tried my best to help those that have sought help, but some of the solutions are outside the realm of what a normal player can do, so what better way to help the community than to take the next step and become a GM.

Why should we accept you?: I have been a member of this community for quite some time, and I would like to take a bigger role to help, in whatever facet that may be.

What can you contribute to our server?: Banning ne'er-do-wells, event hosting, as well as a relatively active presence on the server to help and deal with the problems at hand.

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: Depends on what the situation is. I'd get the story from both (or however many) sides and hopefully come to a resolution where both sides are happy and there is no bad blood between them.

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: Assess the situation, document whatever necessary evidence, punish the player accordingly, whether it be a ban or jailing.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot: N/A

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: N/A

What would you do if you are not accepted?: Continue to play the server exactly the same way as I currently am. Probably grind out more rbs to climb up the rankings

Other Comments: I could definitely get some player testimonial for my helpfulness and kindness!

ajp171
Noobie

IGN : AJ
Lunar Points : 3

Back to top Go down