LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application

Go down

GM Application Empty GM Application

Post  Eddie Sun 01 Mar 2020, 21:40

Name: Eddie

IGN: Eddie

Time Zone: UTC -5 (Eastern Standard Time)

Date Joined: I don't remember the exact date, but it's been about a week.

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: 3-4 Hours per day at the least.

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master: I am applying for GM because I think I'm on a lot when other GM's aren't. I would like to host events for the other players and I think I could provide new players with the proper guidance to start having fun on the server and have an enjoyable experience.

Why should we accept you?: I think you should pick me because I'm pretty active and I get along well with people. I like to help people as much as I can,I am a very fast learner, and eager to make LunarMS great again!

What can you contribute to our server?: I can help get the word out about LunarMS and get more players to join. I will actively be on the look out for botters/hackers, and I will make LunarMS a fun and enjoyable experience for every player!

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: I would try to deescalate the situation as much as I can, and if that doesn't work, I will talk to them individually and get both sides of the story before coming up with the best resolution. I will never have a bias towards a certain player. Everyone will get their chance to speak and we will hopefully be able to resolve the issue quickly.

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: I would jail a hacker, and in extreme cases, I would ban the Hacker. But I will consult with other GMs for input to make sure I give the correct consequence.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot: I was once a GM on a server my friend made about 7 years ago. I unfortunately do not have any proof of this since it was so long ago.

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?: No, I did not resign. The server shut down.

What would you do if you are not accepted?: Continue playing the server as a normal player.

Other Comments: I hope you consider me for the job!

Eddie
Noobie

IGN : Eddie
Lunar Points : 3

Back to top Go down