LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ButterCookie's GM Application

Go down

ButterCookie's GM Application Empty ButterCookie's GM Application

Post  ButterCookie Thu 21 May 2020, 23:36

Name:
Eunice

IGN:
ButterCookie

Time Zone:
GMT + 8

Date Joined:
24 April 2020

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?:
Approx: 6 - 8 hours daily or more. +/- (usually on from late afternoon till wee hours)

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master:
I'm applying to be an intern game master because i want to fully maximize my time here to assist other players beyond a normal player capacity and providing them with a fun and memorable journey here in LunarMS. In addition, i will also cover up for the other staff members that are not online during that period of time.

Why should we accept you?:
I enjoy helping players and i dont sterotype nor take side to whoever that i am close with. I believe i am a very fair person and when needed  i can be strict when being call for. I believe these are some of the attributes that a game moderator need to possess in them.

What can you contribute to our server?:
As i am quite active and enjoy engaging with other players, with the new role i will be able to fully utilize the opportunity given by hosting events and brainstorm for creative idea to better forge camaraderie between players within the server. I would also go around gathering feedback on how to better improve the server or any bugs that are undiscovered yet. I would also go round ensuring that the server is free from hackers. Mostly importantly, assists fellow lunar maplers.

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?:
Firstly, i will separate those that have been involved in the conflict, follow by separately understanding the situation from each player from their point of view. Then with both parties story, i will make a judgment on who is right/wrong and advise them accordingly.
If the matter its too big to be handled, i will raise the matter to another staff member to discuss and we will give a final verdict.

If there was a hacker, what would you do?:
If a hacker is reported or i have intel about it, i will go invisible to the location and observe the situation. And depending on the severity of the offence with the server protocol, i will determine to either to WARN, JAIL, OR BAN.  If the offence is severe, BAN INSTANTLY. (But i will take screenshot and video recording as evidence of the offence accordingly.)

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot: I do not have a prior experience of being a game master. If i am given the opportunity, i will definitely learn a lot from my other staff member as much as i can to fully be an effective moderator in the community.

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?:
N/A

What would you do if you are not accepted?:
Continue to be play the game and engage with fellow lunar maplers and assist along the way whenever needed.

Other Comments:
Thank you for taking your time to read my application! Smile Stay safe!!

ButterCookie
Noobie

IGN : ButterCook
Lunar Points : 3

Back to top Go down