LunarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decalmule GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Decalmule GM Application Empty Decalmule GM Application

Post  Decalmule Sat 14 Mar 2020, 13:49

Name: Bryan  

IGN: Decalmule

Time Zone: GMT +8

Date Joined: 2020.

How active can you be (non-afk contributing hours)?: 6 - 9 hours a day.

Reason(s) you are applying as a LunarMS intern/game master:  I'm very interested on helping out this server !

Why should we accept you?: I hope i can put my knowledge into this server and try to help everyone. I'm willing to learn and improve my skills on any task is given to me. I love learning new things and gain experience. I will do anything to help out this sever.

What can you contribute to our server?:
I'd like to join the staff team because I grew interest of this server. I want to throw in some ideas in order to grew with the server and to make sure the players would have a great unique experience.
I want to keep this server in good standing so i will try to keep those hackers away and make sure we have a positive vibe.

How would you handle players/game masters in a conflict?: Separate them and knowing the situation. I'd try my best to defuse the situation so they can continue their friendship.

If there was a hacker, what would you do?: I will take photo and record video as a evidence, warn him/her and give second chances. If he/she did again i will ban him/her.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master? If so, please provide us with the server name, the version, what level game master you were, and a screenshot: I have never had a staff position for another private server.

Have you ever resigned from a staff position? If so, then why?:N/A

What would you do if you are not accepted?: Continue as a player and help each other.

Other Comments: Have fun Wink

Last edited by bryantse1234 on Sun 03 May 2020, 12:11; edited 4 times in total
Decalmule
Decalmule
Noobie

IGN : Bryans
Lunar Points : 8

Back to top Go down

Decalmule GM Application Empty DecalMule

Post  jkpy908 Wed 22 Apr 2020, 22:22

Make him GM,, He needs to change tht IGn ASAP!!!!
LOL twas a joke. BRYAN FR THe WINNN
Razz

jkpy908
Noobie

IGN : Ieatkimchi
Lunar Points : 6

Back to top Go down